Trafford Accountants is a national firm of Chartered Accountants. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of businesses, and specialist knowledge of the dental industry, with which we have worked closely for several years.
Our accountancy team offers a range of services to suit different individuals’ and business requirements. We can support you from start to finish in all of your accounting needs, providing accounts and tax return preparation and submission, book-keeping assistance, and general business advice.
We offer accountancy services for:
“Transparent and straight-forward pricing, always agreed in advance, with no unexpected add-ons”
We are proud to be able to offer a low-cost, high quality service. Our fees start at just £20/month*, are agreed in advance with our customers, and are payable by monthly standing order.
*Please see the specific pages for details on services and prices.
All of our clients receive free sage One software on signing up to our services. sage One offers a range of benefits:
- It is a fast and accurate way of keeping your records together. When linked to your business bank account, it automatically downloads all transactions into the software almost immediately, making everything faster and no more need for spreadsheets.
- It can be linked to your new Digital Tax Account (these were set up as part of HMRC’s plans for Making Tax Digital in 2016. This means that you will need to submit quarterly accounts rather than file an annual tax return).
- You are always up-to-date and HMRC compliant; there is no more need for software upgrades.
- sageOne can be accessed remotely online, allowing you to update your records by phone or tablet.
- Collaborative features allow you to securely upload other supporting files, such as pay schedules.
- We are able to log in to view records, offer support and prepare your accounts/tax return. So no more need for postage and the risks of lost records/time delays!
All prospective clients are entitled to receive a free, no obligation consultation with our director. Please get in touch to arrange an appointment on 01482 641301 or 07866 483773.