Our specialist dental service offers you all of the accounting support that you need to run a successful dental business. With extensive knowledge of the dental industry, our specialist dental advisers will ensure that you are fully compliant, which can be reassuring given the complexities that the industry brings.
Whether you are an established practice or have just made your first practice purchase, our experienced advisers can provide support for your financial and accounting needs. We are also experienced in:
- preparing the NHS declarations for your practice and associates,
- ensuring your NHS income schedules are correctly accounted for,
- advising you on the implications of incorporating your practice.
We can support you as you start out as a dental associate and throughout your career. As you can see below, our services include everything you need from your accountant when starting out, including HMRC registration, keeping your records in shape and planning for your tax, NI and student loan payments, as well as assistance with NHS Pension Portal declarations.
Services and fees
We pride ourselves on providing pro-active support and advice at competitive rates. The fees shown on this page include:
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Tax Return Preparation
- Proactive Tax Advice
- Calculation of Tax, National Insurance and Student Loan payments due
- Advice on how/when to make the above payments
- NHS Pension Portal Assistance
- Specialist Industry Knowledge
- Registration with HMRC (where applicable)
- Help setting up your Sage One account and ongoing record-keeping assistance
- Unlimited calls and email support
- General ad-hoc help and support
- Fixed fees agreed in advance
- Fees payable by monthly standing order
The above fees already include VAT and assume our free Sage One software is used.
* For one dentist only. An additional charge of £25/month applies for each associate at the practice e.g. sole-trader practice with one principal and two associates: £100+£25+£25=£150/month
Other accountancy services
We are also able to offer many other services, including:
- Incorporation advice
- Management accounts for mortgages
- Other ad-hoc advice/consultancy
- New start-ups
- Strategic planning
- Property and buy-to-let advice
- Non-dental accounts and personal tax returns
- Corporation tax planning
- Estate planning
- VAT advice
Additional financial services
You will also have access to a free initial consultation with Trafford Investments Ltd, our firm of Mortgage Brokers, Insurance Brokers, Financial Advisers and Pension Consultants.